Today Professor. Seslow introduced CT 101 Panoramic Pictures. I was always interested in panorama pictures but I didn’t really know how to do them properly. It’s pretty interesting how one picture can tell two different stories. In panorama shoot, you don’t need any photoshopping, it does it on its own, it’s like MAGIC!. Talking about the experience, I had fun. It was a process but it was fun. I got to work with my classmates whom I just met and talked for the first time. It was interesting. Even though, my face is chopped in half, but the picture don’t look that bad and the message behind it is understood. Thank you Professor for this experience and helping us to learn different things everyday.
I always find memes comical and they always make my day. When I found out that we will be making memes in CT101, I was thrilled. I feel like by the end of this class i will be learning more interesting stuff that I wanted to learn. Making my first meme was fun. It was interesting to see how memes are made. It was fun and exciting. I hope by making more memes, my humor side can get better and I hope to share my humor side with others.
Life is Easier with 5 minute Crafts!
I like many things about the internet because it makes our daily life easier. There are many things on the internet that helps us to live our life in a less complicated way. One of the thing I like to watch on the internet is the 5 minute crafts videos. With their every uploads there is important and real life problems solutions. Our life is very busy and us as a human beings, some of us are sluggards. We love to do things in a faster and easier way. By watching 5 minute crafts can help us make our life less complicated and maybe find some smarter way of doing things which can help us save some time. For example; how to cover stains from your clothes in a faster and more convenient way in a serious situation. 5 minute crafts have solutions for most of our daily life problems and helps us to learn some hacks. Not only they have solutions, they also have hacks, or fun facts, and they also have some DIY videos that you guys can learn and make that part of your routine.
So before Thanksgiving break we worked on vapor-wave. It was really fun creating Vapor-wave because its different. I was having difficulty at first picking images and how it actually. Seeing professor. Seslow demonstrating to us, then tit became more easier. How the Vapor- Wave actually works? So first, you have choose your images which have to be transparent. For example, Grid, Sunset, Logo or statue.
Many of you may ask what is Vapor-wave?
- First thing that comes to mind is probably it has to do something with science. the def for vapor-wave is a “musical genre and art movement that emerged in the early 2010s from indie dance genres such as seapunk, bounce house, witch house, or chillwave. “
This is what my vapor wave looks like. I chose a sun, a grid for perspective, a palm tree, beach chairs, ocean, sky (gloomy), and interestingly a UFO. I have no idea what is the UFO doing there and whats it doing to the bird. It might seem very mean that i put the bird there for the UFO to take it but hey you cant judge an artist. My vapor wave comes with deep meanings and I am proud of this, it’s UNIQUE.
- I just made my own website under my name. It actually feels pretty cool to be a owner of your own website. This is a great way to be heard and put your opinion on something and be acknowledged. I have so many ideas on what to do about my website, but i don’t know where to start with. I always visited different websites over the years but didn’t know how can i start my own web. Luckily, CT101 has shown me the way. I have so many ideas on what kind of information i will be putting on my web. I want to put things that i am learning in this class and give my experience eon it and maybe acknowledge people world issues. We live in 21st century, its the digital world now, its faster and more convenient way to reach out to people, i people this website is going to help my voice get reached to people and maybe give an awareness.
- It is very important to care about politics because you should know what is going on around you. Also, it is important to have a say in what is going on around you. The political decisions people make will affect many lives. Many people see politics as the government and the laws being made, and that is true, but it is way more complicated than that. Every law that is made will impact many. Sometimes the decisions will affect people in a bad way. Every vote that you make will either break people or make people.
- you should care about politics because the decisions people make will affect many lives. For example, if someone wanted to build on land, it might be good for the people who worked in the area, but residents who lived nearby and loved the land and relied on the land for water and food, might be devastated. Sometimes things that sound like good ideas might be very devastating later.
- I know Politics sounds very boring and many of us don’t care about but the truth is reality is painful. We don’t like to see violence all the times and see someone get killed, murdered, raped and etc. Nowadays politics has become a war field. But in this war-field many children, families and citizens are getting harmed by all the decisions making in political world. People who are capable and can should help those in needs and they need our help real bad. I think we should not only take from this world, we should GIVE MORE!!!
Since on OCT 31 was Halloween my sisters, cousins and I went trick or treating. I know I am a bit old for trick or treating but who cares. No body is too old for CANDIES AND CHOCOLATES. Before going out to trick or treating, we gave out candies to kids. It was a treat to watch kids dressed up. At the end we ran out of candies, so we had to give them left over fruits. You should of seen their face, giving them those fruits weren’t treat alright, it was more of a trick for them. Then we went trick or treating ourselves. It was so much fun. Most weird and coincident thing is that on every Halloween, my youngest sister (6 years old), she always i mean ALWAYS fall on her knees (face-ward) on the concrete ground. That always happen literally before 2 mins of me warning her. So we def had fun, but my little sister didn’t. The bruises were in the same place. I guess next time i have to put a knee pad on her or dress her up as a baseball player.